Trip for 1 (one) Single Angler to Alphonse Island Resort, Single Room with Shared Boat.
Courtesy of Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures.
- Trip for one on May 1 – 8 2021
- Six (6) full days of guided fishing (with shared guide / skiff)
- Seven (7) nights of single occupancy accommodations in Alphonse beach chalet – All meals while at lodge
- Round-trip domestic I.D.C. charter flights between Mahe and Alphonse
- Use of non-motorized watercraft, SUPs, bicycles, tennis courts and other land-based activities, all applicable lodging taxes, resort taxes, and VAT
- Complimentary scheduled communal excursions. Use of rods and reels (if needed)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International airfare to and from Mahe (SEZ)
- Bar tab, alcohol and beverages at resort
- Gratuities for staff and guides
- Seychelles conservation license ($175.00 per person, payable in cash upon arrival) – Mandatory travel and medical evacuation insurance
- Telephone calls
- Terminal tackle and flies (available for purchase)
- Hotels and meals on Mahe (if necessary)
- Laundry and items of a personal nature
- Diving and additional excursions
Value of Trip: $10,760
INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE POLICIES:
All clients are required to sign an indemnity once on location. All clients require travel insurance to cover costs incurred due to flight delays for any reason All clients are also required to submit proof a “From Scene of Accident Medevac Insurance” policy prior to arrival. Please contact Yellow Dog (888-777-5060 or email@example.com) for assistance with purchasing your trip insurance policies. It is quick, easy and inexpensive.