The 2021 Fly Fishing Film Tour has CONCLUDED
After a successful virtual premiere of the 2021 F3T in March and dozens of locally run screenings this summer, we are closing up the 2021 tour and taking submissions for the 2022 tour. We should be back on the road in late January 2022 with our in-person tour. We look forward to seeing you then.[CBC show=”y” country=”ca, us”]
Stay connected on and off the water.
The Fly Fishing Film Tour is part of Outside+ (previously Active Pass), the ultimate membership for adventures of all types including 100s of benefits, experiences and exclusive content from our network of active lifestyle brands including Outside Magazine, Backpacker, SKI, and more.
For $99, join Outside+ via SKI Magazine for access to 100s of benefits like these:
- Annual subscription to Outside Magazine plus a choice of SKI, Backpacker, VeloNews, Climbing, Beta MTB or more (U.S. members only)
- Stream the Warren Miller film library including 47 films dating back to 1961
- GAIA GPS Premium Access – Maps for every adventure
- Exclusive access to members-only digital content across SKI, Climbing, Backpacker, VeloNews, Triathlete, PodiumRunner, Clean Eating, and more
- Free and discounted entry into Roll Massif cycling events (ride a few or all 9!)
- Access to courses, industry discounts and training plans with 1,000+ workouts
- Plus premium OutsideTV access coming soon!